Women in Business operates under the umbrella of the Kāpiti Chamber. It provides networking for women who own their own business or those who work within an organisation, and those who support women in business.
There is a charge to attend to cover costs with a differential fee structure for members and non members.
All paying events will operate a full refund seven days before any event and no refund thereafter with substitutions welcomed. No shows will be invoiced if a fee is required yet not paid for some reason.
Their purpose is to:
- Support business women to grow and expand their business
- Provide an opportunity to meet with like-minded women
- Tap into support, knowledge and experience
- Provide personal and professional development including inspirational guest speakers
- Opportunity to profile and network their business
The Women in Business Committee includes:
Lyn Barrow - Chair, Sustainable Solutions 4u - firstname.lastname@example.org
Heather Hutchings, Unleash Your Business - email@example.com
Helene Judge, Kapiti Business Projects - firstname.lastname@example.org
Julia Palmer, Star People HR & Recruitment - email@example.com
Michele McDonald, Rimu Chiropractic Studio - firstname.lastname@example.org
Patricia Robbie, Celebrant - email@example.com
Sarah Topliff, Celebrant - firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact Women in Business for general enquiries, please email email@example.com