Business After Five 25-07-18
Wed 25 Jul, 2018 - 5:30pm
Business After 5 Host: ANZ Paraparaumu
The Kapiti Chamber of Commerce invites Members and Non Members to their bi-monthly Business After Five networking programme.
Date: Wed 25 July 2018
Time: 5.30pm to 7pm
Location: ANZ Paraparaumu, Coastlands
Cost: Members Free – Non members $20
Note to Member's: Use a guest card and bring a colleague or friend for free.
You are invited to attend the upcoming BA5 being hosted by the team at ANZ Paraparaumu. Come along to be connected and engaged with other local business owners.
The Host will present their business to those in attendance through a fun and interactive game called Kahoot. To participate in the game, you need to download the Kahoot APP to your smartphone. Just go to the APP Store or Google Play Store and type in Kahoot and download to your device. If you have any issues downloading the APP one of our team will help you on the day.
Make a note to be at their BA5 so you can meet the Retail, Business and Commercial banking teams at the Paraparaumu ANZ Branch.
There will be drinks & nibbles and a chance to look around the Branch.
We look forward to seeing you all there.
About ANZ Paraparaumu
ANZ New Zealand touches the lives of almost every New Zealander. From individuals and families, to the farms and small businesses that are the lifeblood of our economy, to our largest institutions and corporations, we play a key part in helping New Zealanders achieve their financial aspirations. We employ around 9,000 people throughout New Zealand. They come from a wide range of backgrounds, skills and specialisations and we value the richness that diversity brings to our business.
Some other facts about ANZ:
- Nearly one in two New Zealanders have a banking relationship with one of our brands
- Finances over 30% of all home loans in New Zealand
- Accounts for around 1% of New Zealand's Gross Domestic Product (GDP)
- Our people provided over 16,000 volunteer hours for a range of community organisations in our last financial year
- Our sponsorship of Daffodil Day is one of New Zealand's longest-running sponsorships
- Since 1990, staff fundraising has generated over $15 million for The Cancer Society
- We are New Zealand's largest rural banker, with a market share of 39%
- Nearly 20% of all employees in the New Zealand finance and insurance sector work for us.